Coupons by Cycling - 8 results
Use the code RG4SDC for 30% OFF registration!
PICK 33, 67 or 105 MILES
The 11th Annual San Diego Century is May 20, 2017. We hope you can join us! Pick one of 3 beautiful courses for a challenging and rewarding cycling experience on San Diego’s most scenic routes. Select 33, 67 or 105 miles.
Use the code “RaceGrader” for 10% OFF registration!
Come out and experience Orange County’s best bike ride! The Saddleback Spring Classic Gran Fondo has a ride distance for you no matter what your experience or fitness level may be. You’ll enjoy the best of what Orange County has to offer while “Pedaling to Cure Pediatric Cancer”. All participants will get an amazing finisher’s medal and event T-shirt to memorialize your day, with an option to upgrade to a one of a kind event cycling jersey.
With five routes to choose from, you can select the best course for your ability. All of the courses will provide you a day to remember with fully-stocked rest stops supplied with snacks, gels, bars, carbohydrate/electrolyte drinks and water to keep you fueled and energized.
Once back to the finish all participants will be treated to a Renegade Racing BBQ with choice of burger, hotdog, chicken or veggie-patty plus chips and cookies. Did your ride work up a thirst? We’ll have an option to purchase an ice cold beer at the finish line too with all of the money going to the Pediatric Cancer Research Foundation.
- 100-Mile Gran Fondo – Participants will really have the best of all courses with a trip through Santiago Canyon before traveling through Rancho Santa Margarita on their way to San Juan Capistrano and then a beautiful trip down the coast to San Clemente and the turnaround at San Onofre State Beach. This course has approximately 5100 feet of elevation.
- 50-Mile Gran Fondo – Participants will enjoy the same trip through Santiago Canyon as the 100-miler but make a turn onto the old 1984 Olympic Bike Course and travel around Mission Viejo before heading back to the finish. This course has approximately 3200 feet of elevation.
- Spring Classic Metric Half Century (35-Miles) – Participants will get to enjoy the amazing views of Saddleback Mountain while riding through Santiago Canyon with a quick turn for home; all of the glory with a shorter distance. This course has approximately 2300 feet of elevation.
- Easy Breezy 15 Mile – The perfect combination of flat and short, this course has less than 700 feet of elevation.
- Kids 1-mile Ride – Kids 5-10 years old can get a positive riding experience with this loop around Irvine Valley College. Get them started young on a healthy lifestyle with this fun event.
- Tiny Tike Bike Course – Just learning to ride? This is for kids with a push bike or training wheels. A fun closed course with twists and turns to build kids bike handling skills.
Use the code “RaceGrader” to take 15% OFF.
Come join us for the first ever Temecula Spandex Stampede Cycling GranFUNdo. Not your typical fondo as we look to generate an event of good times with some great people. With the two options of a 100 km & 50 km route through scenic wine country this isn’t your typical death march fondo. We look forward to having everyone together after the ride where we will provide post ride lunch, live music, free yoga, expo, and all around good times with everyone where the wine will be flowing.
Sign up soon as we will cap this event at 350 entrants.
Use the code “RACEGRADER17” to take $10 OFF registration!
Southern California meets Italy in this celebration of cycling, food, and San Diego’s picturesque water front. Held in beautiful Downtown San Diego, the two-day festival features a mass-start, timed Gran Fondo with 4 route options, timed King and Queen of the Mountain competitions, The Bike & Fitness Expo, challenging and inspiring routes, outstanding Campagnolo ride support, and delicious food on course.
The Party — You will be cheered into the finish line, awarded your medal, and ushered into enjoy the Fantastic Finish celebration with live music, bike valet, Italian Pasta Fest, Beer Garden, and a well-deserved massage. Open to all levels of cyclists with 4 Route Options: 105, 56, 34, 20 Miles. No matter which your distance you choose, you will be Rewarded with the Full GranFondo Experience!
What is a GranFondo? – Gran Fondos are designed for everyone. Whether you are an experienced cyclist wanting to push your own limits, or you are someone new to riding and want to ride at your own pace, The Gran Fondo San Diego has a perfect ride and group for you! Gran Fondo is an Italian term which very loosely translates to “Big Ride” Mechanical support, SAG support, with food and refreshments during, and post ride. Think of the ride as a big rolling party!
Our classic 105-mile Gran Fondo Route includes the “Great Western Loop”, a San Diego favorite that cruises through East County’s backcountry and climbs to a maximum elevation of 2,600 ft. The Gran Fondo Route boasts 5,000 cumulative feet of elevation gain, the Honey Springs Climb, and five well-stocked aid stations.
The Medio Fondo Route stretches from the Pacific Ocean to the San Diego backcountry and Otay Lakes in Chula Vista. In terms of both distance and elevation gain (1,500 ft), the Medio Fondo is well-balanced between the longer and shorter route options. It offers three well-stocked aid stations.
By popular demand, we will continue to offer the 34-mile Piccolo Fondo Route. Designed for riders who want a Gran Fondo experience, yet prefer less riding distance, this route features a flat-to-rolling course with two well-stocked aid stations and just 900 total feet of climbing.
Use the code “RACEGRADER” to take $5 OFF registration!
Welcome to the 4th Annual Get Fit Festival at the Kaiser Permanente Irvine Medical Center. We are excited to announce several new additions in 2016. Bring the family, bring friends, but most importantly—be there!
Discover healthy activities you’ll truly enjoy, including:
- 6-Person Relay (36 miles)
- Thrive 5K Fun Run/Walk—Proceeds benefit Special Olympics Southern California
- 30-Mile Bike Tour of Orange County
- Games, food, and fun!
Use the code “RACEGRADER17” for $10 OFF registration!
Organizers release new dates for the Giro di San Diego GranFondo and new routes for 2017. Back by popular demand the date has been pushed back 5 weeks to cooler weather, now scheduled for late October. The start and finish has moved to Kit Carson Park in Escondido allowing a cooler climb of the Mt Palomar, now positioned only 20 miles from the start. New for this year is a feature route that includes the Mesa Grande, a serene and picturesque loop.
- Breakfast and Coffee at the start
- 17 Uniformed Police, CHP, and Sheriffs
- Closed Road at Lake Wohlford Dr.
- 6 Fully stocked Rest Stops
- 2 Water Stops
- Over 2500 lbs of Ice on the Course
- Chip Timed Route
- Palomar Mt. King & Queen of the Mountain
- 4 Mechanics out on the Road
- 4 SAG Vehicles
- 12 Course Marshals and Traffic Control
- 160 Fantastic Volunteers!
- Post Ride Party with
- Italian Lunch
- Live Band
- Beer Garden
- Free 15 minute Message
- Finisher Medals
60 days left.Visit offer
Use the code “RaceShed” to take 20% OFF registration!
Come be a part of the Bike MS Bay to Bay Tour and get ready for the ride of your life. Whether you’re new to Bike MS or ride every year, together we will raise money, have fun, and make a difference in the lives of people living with MS.
We offer 3 route options, each with a combination of beautiful coastal scenery, outstanding people and of course, a great cause. Whichever ride you choose, it will be the most rewarding journey you’ll ever make. Choose 25, 100 or 150 miles over 1 or 2 days. Register today!
Use the discount code “RACESHED” (ALL CAPS) to take 15% OFF registration.
With 3 distance options, the Reaching for the Cure Bike Tour provides a fun variety for everyone. The 15-mile Fun Course is a flat, serene route along Irvine streets and bike paths. The more challenging 35-mile Route will travel through the beautiful canyons and valleys of Santiago Canyon. The 50-mile Long Course will wind its way into parts of Mission Viejo including roads from the 1984 Olympic cycling course.
- The 15-mile Fun Course will not have any rest or fluid stations.
- The 35-mile Bike Tour will have 2 water-aid stations, located at 10.5 miles and 25.8 miles into the ride.
- The 50-mile Bike Tour will have 3 fluid-aid stations, located at 10.5 miles, 26.5 miles and 39.3 miles into the ride.
The fluid aid stations will have water, carbohydrate/electrolyte solution, gel, fruit and a limited number of extra bottles that participants can take with them on their bikes.