Coupons by Cycling - 8 results
Use the code RACEGRADER15 for $15 OFF registration or any bike/jersey combo!
PICK 33, 67 or 105 MILES
The 12th Annual San Diego Century. We hope you can join us! Pick one of 3 beautiful courses for a challenging and rewarding cycling experience on San Diego’s most scenic routes. Select 33, 67 or 105 miles.
57 days left.Visit offer
Use the code “RaceGrader” for 10% OFF registration!
Come out and experience Orange County’s best bike ride! The Saddleback Spring Classic Gran Fondo has a ride distance for you no matter what your experience or fitness level may be. You’ll enjoy the best of what Orange County has to offer while “Pedaling to Cure Pediatric Cancer”. All participants will get an amazing finisher’s medal and event T-shirt to memorialize your day, with an option to upgrade to a one of a kind event cycling jersey.
With five routes to choose from, you can select the best course for your ability. All of the courses will provide you a day to remember with fully-stocked rest stops supplied with snacks, gels, bars, carbohydrate/electrolyte drinks and water to keep you fueled and energized.
Once back to the finish all participants will be treated to a post race meal and an ice cold brew. Did your ride work up a thirst? We’ll have an option to purchase an ice cold beer at the finish line too with all of the money going to the Pediatric Cancer Research Foundation.
- 100-Mile Gran Fondo – Participants will really have the best of all courses with a trip through Santiago Canyon before traveling through Rancho Santa Margarita on their way to San Juan Capistrano and then a beautiful trip down the coast to San Clemente and the turnaround at San Onofre State Beach. This course has approximately 5100 feet of elevation.
- 50-Mile Gran Fondo – Participants will enjoy the same trip through Santiago Canyon as the 100-miler but make a turn onto the old 1984 Olympic Bike Course and travel around Mission Viejo before heading back to the finish. This course has approximately 3200 feet of elevation.
- Spring Classic Metric Half Century (35-Miles) – Participants will get to enjoy the amazing views of Saddleback Mountain while riding through Santiago Canyon with a quick turn for home; all of the glory with a shorter distance. This course has approximately 2300 feet of elevation.
- Easy Breezy 15 Mile – The perfect combination of flat and short, this course has less than 700 feet of elevation.
- Kids 1-mile Ride – Kids 5-10 years old can get a positive riding experience with this loop around Irvine Valley College. Get them started young on a healthy lifestyle with this fun event.
- Tiny Tike Bike Course – Just learning to ride? This is for kids with a push bike or training wheels. A fun closed course with twists and turns to build kids bike handling skills.
This year, Renegade Racing has partnered with the Pediatric Cancer Research Foundation (PCRF) to host this event as part of the Reaching for the Cure Run and Ride Weekend. A portion of each participant’s registration fee will go to help find a cure to pediatric cancer. Do you want to do even more for PCRF? Start a fundraising campaign and you can win amazing prizes!
Are you a cardio animal? For just $45 more dollars you can upgrade your bike registration to the Reaching for the Cure “Brick” and race ANY running event at the Reaching for the Cure Half Marathon, 5K, 10K on Sunday March 26th. That’s right even the Half Marathon. This is the perfect training weekend for triathletes or anyone wanting to really see what they are made of. All “Brick” participants get a commemorative “Brick” with plaque: “I did a Brick to Help Cure Pediatric Cancer”.
1 day left.Visit offer
Use the code “RaceGrader” to take 15% OFF.
Come join us for the first ever Temecula Spandex Stampede Cycling GranFUNdo. Not your typical fondo as we look to generate an event of good times with some great people. With the two options of a 100 km & 50 km route through scenic wine country this isn’t your typical death march fondo. We look forward to having everyone together after the ride where we will provide post ride lunch, live music, free yoga, expo, and all around good times with everyone where the wine will be flowing.
Sign up soon as we will cap this event at 350 entrants.
Use the code “RACEGRADER18” (ALL CAPS) to take 10% OFF registration.
The 10th Annual Campagnolo GranFondo San Diego – San Diego’s Finest Cycling Event!
GRAN FONDO ROUTE – 101 MILE
Our classic 102-mile Gran Fondo Route includes the “Great Western Loop”, a San Diego favorite that cruises through East County’s backcountry and climbs to a maximum elevation of 2,600 ft. The Gran Fondo Route boasts 6,000 cumulative feet of elevation gain, the Honey Springs Climb, and five well-stocked aid stations. view map →
MEDIO FONDO ROUTE – 60 MILE
The Medio Fondo Route stretches from the Pacific Ocean to the San Diego backcountry and Otay Lakes in Chula Vista. In terms of both distance and elevation gain (2,400 ft), the Medio Fondo is well-balanced between the longer and shorter route options. It offers three well-stocked aid stations. view map →
PICCOLO FONDO ROUTE – 34 MILE
By popular demand, we offer the 34-mile Piccolo Fondo Route. Designed for riders who want a Gran Fondo experience, yet prefer a shorter riding distance, this route features a flat-to-rolling course with two well-stocked aid stations and just 1,200 total feet of climbing. view map →
FUN FONDO – 20 MILE
GranFondos are more fun together and we have a way to get all your friends & family involved. We have a short flat “Fun Fondo” 20 mile option for You, your friends and family that want to experience the Fun of a Granfondo but may want to ride a shorter distance. All rides start in Little Italy at the same time, but the Fun Fondo start is in the rear so you don’t have to worry about being fast or group riding.
In fact anyone that wants a more leisurely start is welcome to start in the rear “grid.”
You can meetup with all your friends at the finish line party and enjoy your included Italian lunch and beer together on the San Diego waterfront. All participants can sign up for a free massage after the ride.
Now that is a great way to enjoy Sunday together.
16 days left.Visit offer
Use the code “RACEGRADER” to take $5 OFF the 5K registration!
We are excited to announce several new additions in 2017. Bring the family, bring friends, but most importantly—be there!
Discover healthy activities you’ll truly enjoy, including:
- 6-Person Relay (36 miles)
- Thrive 5K Fun Run/Walk—Proceeds benefit Special Olympics Southern California
- 30-Mile Bike Tour of Orange County
- Games, food, and fun!
Not a runner or a biker… no problem! Join the fun with lots of activities to choose from, including:
- Food trucks – sample some of OC’s finest food trucks. Available from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Thrive Apparel Blowout Sale – grab a workout shirt, shorts, hat, etc. at a great price (cash or check only)
- The Thrive Zone – try your luck at one of the challenging carnival games
- The Fitness Zone – try Zumba, yoga, or line dancing.
- The Kid’s Zone – bounce and blast your way through the kid’s zone (activities for ages 4-12)
- Fitness and Health Expo – check out a new product or service from a select group of fitness and health professionals
- Live music – hear the great sounds of Catfish Junction playing live on the main stage
Use the code “RACEGRADER17” for $10 OFF registration!
Organizers release new dates for the Giro di San Diego GranFondo and new routes for 2017. Back by popular demand the date has been pushed back 5 weeks to cooler weather, now scheduled for late October. The start and finish has moved to Kit Carson Park in Escondido allowing a cooler climb of the Mt Palomar, now positioned only 20 miles from the start. New for this year is a feature route that includes the Mesa Grande, a serene and picturesque loop.
- Breakfast and Coffee at the start
- 17 Uniformed Police, CHP, and Sheriffs
- Closed Road at Lake Wohlford Dr.
- 6 Fully stocked Rest Stops
- 2 Water Stops
- Over 2500 lbs of Ice on the Course
- Chip Timed Route
- Palomar Mt. King & Queen of the Mountain
- 4 Mechanics out on the Road
- 4 SAG Vehicles
- 12 Course Marshals and Traffic Control
- 160 Fantastic Volunteers!
- Post Ride Party with
- Italian Lunch
- Live Band
- Beer Garden
- Free 15 minute Message
- Finisher Medals
Use the code “RaceShed” to take 20% OFF registration!
Come be a part of the Bike MS Bay to Bay Tour and get ready for the ride of your life. Whether you’re new to Bike MS or ride every year, together we will raise money, have fun, and make a difference in the lives of people living with MS.
We offer 3 route options, each with a combination of beautiful coastal scenery, outstanding people and of course, a great cause. Whichever ride you choose, it will be the most rewarding journey you’ll ever make. Choose 25, 100 or 150 miles over 1 or 2 days. Register today!
Use the discount code “RACESHED” (ALL CAPS) to take 15% OFF registration.
With 3 distance options, the Reaching for the Cure Bike Tour provides a fun variety for everyone. The 15-mile Fun Course is a flat, serene route along Irvine streets and bike paths. The more challenging 35-mile Route will travel through the beautiful canyons and valleys of Santiago Canyon. The 50-mile Long Course will wind its way into parts of Mission Viejo including roads from the 1984 Olympic cycling course.
- The 15-mile Fun Course will not have any rest or fluid stations.
- The 35-mile Bike Tour will have 2 water-aid stations, located at 10.5 miles and 25.8 miles into the ride.
- The 50-mile Bike Tour will have 3 fluid-aid stations, located at 10.5 miles, 26.5 miles and 39.3 miles into the ride.
The fluid aid stations will have water, carbohydrate/electrolyte solution, gel, fruit and a limited number of extra bottles that participants can take with them on their bikes.