Coupons by All Races - 377 results
Use the code “RACESHED” for 15% OFF!
San Diego’s Best Kept DIRTY LITTLE SECRET!
The 5K and 10K
The challenging and unique courses will take you out on the Lake Poway Trail through the foothills around the lake near Blue Sky Ecological Reserve. The 5K is designed to let you pick your pace. Enjoy it as an elite trail runner, as a challenging family run or simply a gorgeous morning nature hike. The 10K adds to this course — with a grueling out-and-back trek (or up-and-down if we’re being honest) into Blue Sky and a quad-burning +10% climb to the Ramona Dam. Take our advice and start training now!
The Kathy Crafts Young Memorial Kids Race
The Kathy Crafts Young Memorial Kids Race kicks off with a warm-up 15 minutes before the race starts and is perfect for kids 7 and under who aren’t ready to tackle the 5K and the mini-runners who want the fun without the competition! The approximately 1/3-mile course follows a trail on the near-side of Lake Poway and finishes in the same spot as the 10K and 5K — so even the kids enjoy all the fun and festivity of the main finish line. Parents are invited to chaperone their children in this race.
- Professionally chip timed
- More than $1,600 in cash awards
- Male and female age division awards
- Age division medals: Top three in each division both male and female; and top three overall
- New 60+ age division
- Punishing one-of-a-kind 10K
- A 5K option for everyone — pick your pace
- Heroes discount for: firefighters, members of law enforcement and active-duty military
- A non-competitive, fun and easy 1/3-mile Kids Race (for children 7 and under)
- Ribbon for all elementary-age participants
- All participants will receive a race shirt and virtual swag
- Exhibit row: Featuring free sports drinks and energy bars for all runners
43 days left.Visit offer
Use the code “RaceShed2018” for 10% OFF!
BLUEFANG Dogathon 5K & 10k is not just another race, this 5K and 10K is all about the dogs.
We love dogs and even have special categories where dogs can race with their humans. The event is fully chip timed and has age group awards for the 5K’s and 10K and a special TOP DOG awards.
Each pup participant will receive their own BLUEFANG Medal, Bandana and Bib.
Each human particpant will receive their own BLUEFANG Medal, Shirt and Bib.
You don’t have to bring a dog to run in any of the races, but if you do there will be lots of great activities and perks just for them. Stick around for a whole day of dogs BLUEFANG Pet Expo 10am-4pm at the Ventura Beach Promenade Park.
- Free event shirt (gender specific…we want everyone to enjoy their shirts) for all participants (human.)
- Free bandana for all dog participants.
- Free Custom Finishers Medals for all Finishers.
- Flat beautiful oceanfront course and venue.
- Dog Agility
- Vendor Booths with the latest new doggie products
43 days left.Visit offer
Use the code “BreastGrade” for $5 OFF registration!
Enjoy a great morning of running or walking at the beach on September 16th!!!
Our 6th Annual 5K & 10K courses are perfect for a late summer run or walk. Participants will be running and walking along beaches you will recognize from years of watching Baywatch (don’t worry, we wont tell anyone…)
This year, we have added a 10K to help celebrate Evelyn and her 10 year cancerversary. Evelyn is a breast cancer survivor and the founder of Evelyn’s Breast Friends Forever (BFF) a 501(c)3 non-profit public charity foundation.
Join us for Evelyn’s party and help her help other breast cancer survivors and their families. Our event will spread awareness of breast cancer reconstruction to the community by encouraging men and women to run and walk in their BRA (Breast Reconstruction Awareness) in honor and in memory of those who have been diagnosed with breast cancer.
Awards will be given to “Best Decorated Bra” in town – – so jazz up your bra ( sports bra, lacy bra, any bra) and get sassy!! Guys, we aren’t excluding you on this one either. For example, you may decorate a shirt with a bra on it – – or wear a bra over your shirt – – Be Creative and FUNNN!!!!
14 days left.Visit offer
Use the code “GRADE18” for $5 OFF registration!
Culver City is truly “The Heart of Screenland” so come in costume representing your favorite movie character.
- On Oscar Sunday the stars wont be the only ones getting awards. Run or Walk the Screenland 5K in Culver City on March 4th, 2018 and bask in the glow of the Red Carpet while you claim your awards.
- Start on Culver Blvd and Main Street “The Shortest Main Street in the US.” Run past the Historic Culver Hotel where the Munchkins stayed while filming “The Wizard of OZ” then through Culver Studios for a special backlot tour.
- Dress up as your favorite character and be a part of the show or just enjoy gawking at all the costume contest winners.
Use the code “RACEGRADER18” (ALL CAPS) for $10 OFF registration!
This is Southern California at its best. Ocean swim and scenic bike and run course.This race includes two distances: the Michellie Jones Sprint Plus Triathlondistance, which consists of a 1K open-water ocean swim, 25K bike, and 5K run. The second brand new distance added is a true Sprint Triathlon with a0.5K open-water ocean swim, 16K bike, and 5K run.The course begins at Tamarack Surf Beach, and follows the coastline of Carlsbad, past the scenic beaches, lagoons, and wildlife preserve. It boasts an ocean swim, a rolling bike course, and a smooth run for the finish.This race is for everybody from first-timers to the elites, their friends, and family! The open-water ocean swim is well-marked with buoys, while the bike and run traverse the beautiful Pacific Ocean coastline with wide roads which are completely closed to traffic. This course is mostly flat with a couple of rolling areas.
99 days left.Visit offer
Use the code “FRIENDSHIPRUN” for $5 OFF registration!
The 18-Mile Friendship Run is the premier training race for the Skechers Performance Los Angeles Marathon.
The 18-mile course consists of two 9-mile loops starting in the Hansen Dam Recreation Area. The course travels along streets that are closed to traffic and, then, crosses the two-mile dam. After the second loop, the run finishes in the park. Water stations and toilets will be available throughout the course, except on the dam. Water stations will be located before the dam and after exiting the dam.
Use the code “RaceGrader10” for 10% OFF registration!
Join us for the Enormous Elephant Run: Freestyle and show your support for elephants! Previously held in New York, the herd is on the move and will now be debuting on the West Coast March 10, 2018 in sunny Los Angeles. The run location of Griffith Park features an easy to navigate equestrian trail, through lush scenery of large trees and picturesque views that are perfectly suited for a morning 5K walk or run.
Whether you choose to wear an elephant suit, a tutu, regular running gear, or whatever your style, we can’t wait to dash to the finish line with you in an effort to bring awareness and much needed support to the conservation programs of The David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust. Open to all ages and physical abilities. Dogs welcome!
Use the code “RaceGrader” to take 25% OFF!
Crime Survivors vision is for victims of crime to recover from their experience mentally, physically, emotionally, and financially, by receiving the respect, support, and protection from law enforcement, the judicial system, and the community.
36 days left.Visit offer
Use the code “RUNSHORES” and take $5 OFF registration!
Join us to surf 1 wave and run beautiful La Jolla Shores for an incredible day to benefit Boys to Men Mentoring! Grab your soft top board and surf 1-wave to break the world record of surfers on one wave. Don’t surf? No problem! Support the cause and run 5K or 5 miles up to Torrey Pines!
Full day of activities for all!
- 7:30AM – Check in Opens
- 8:30AM – 1- Wave Challenge
- 10:00AM – 5K Fun Run/Walk
- 10:00AM – 5 Mile Run
The Perks of being a runner and a surfer!
- Exclusive 2017 event t-shirt
- Commemorative Medal
- Hefty refreshments from local companies
- Exclusive rash guard for all surfers
- Swag bag filled with local goodies
- Being a part of the world record
- Making a difference in the lives of local San Diego boys
A fundraiser/virtual 5K for the Thomas Fire Fund brought to you by the Lexus Ventura Marathon, Lexus LaceUp Running Series and Mile 26 Sports.
- Make a GoFundMe donation
- Run a 5K (3.1 miles) anywhere in the world: indoors, outdoors, on a trail, on the road, on a treadmill, on the moon. Participants need to track themselves on a GPS watch, phone app or other tracking device (Garmin watch, Strava, MapMyRun, etc.).
- Take a photo or screenshot of your distance and time from your tracking device.
- Fill out this form by 11:59 p.m. PST on Dec. 21.
- Share to social media using #RunForVentura and #ThomasFireFund
- Prize winners will be announced and results posted on Dec. 22.
Who are we?
This fundraiser was started by the Lexus Ventura Marathon, part of the Lexus LaceUp Running Series, and Mile 26 Sports. We will match the first $2,500 raised.
Are there prizes or medals?
The top donor, fastest woman, and fastest man will recieve a LaceUp prize pack (prize winners must be located within the US), and everyone who submits their 5K result will get a “digital medal.” The minimum donation to qualify for prizes is $25.
Do I need to be in Ventura to participate?
No, you can participate from anywhere in the world.
Can I run more or less than a 5K?
Yes, but only 5K results will qualify for prizing.
Do I need to run to participate?
No, any and all donations are encouraged, but running is fun and good for your health; we encourage it!
Where are donations going?
All proceeds will be donated to the Thomas Fire Fund (set up by The United Way of Ventura County, American Red Cross of Ventura County and the Ventura County Sheriff’s Office of Emergency Services).
For any other questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.