Coupons by Running - 293 results
Use the code “RACESHED” for 15% OFF registration!
A Special Caren Ware Event… to celebrate FREEDOM.
All participants will receive the following:
- Red, White, & Blue custom cast medal
- Patriotic event shirt
- Chip timing by Itz About Time
- Freedom feeling vibe
- Angels memorabilia & apple pie raffles
- Stage entertainment, games, music, & BLING. Baseball & Ball Cap Age division awards
This course is flat and fast as it gets! Starts and Finishes under the A at Angels Stadium. What could be AMERICAN than baseball, families, friends, and fun.
Golden Road is sponsoring a beer tasting after the event directly across the street!
37 days left.Visit offer
Use the code “RUNCLUB18” for $5 OFF registration!
The 2018 ZERO Prostate Cancer Run/Walk – Greater Los Angeles Area features a 5K run/walk, 1 mile walk, Kids’ Superhero Dash for Dad, and virtual Snooze for Dudes program. Stick around for the family-friendly post-race celebration. Run/walk participants will receive shirts, free food and prizes, and the opportunity to connect with others who are impacted by prostate cancer.
Where the Money Goes
The funds raised from 2018 ZERO Prostate Cancer Run/Walk – Greater Los Angeles Area are invested around the country to provide research for new treatments, free prostate cancer testing, and educate men and families about prostate cancer. No other prostate cancer charity spends more per dollar on programs – more than 84 cents. ZERO puts every donation to good use.
7:00 a.m. – 8:15 a.m.: Race Day Registration/Packet Pick-Up
8:00 a.m.: Pre-Race Program
8:15 a.m.: Kids Superhero Dash for Dad
8:30 a.m.: 5K Run/Walk Start
8:45 a.m.: 1 Mile Walk Start
9:45 a.m.: Post Race Program
26 days left.Visit offer
Use the code “OC5k” for $5 OFF registration!
An Orange County Tradition for 19 years, join us for The OC’s Fastest 5K. Race for a event record or just enjoy a stroll with the community for a good cause.
Finishers Medals will be awarded to all participants who cross the finish line within the allotted time. Special Awards will be given to the first through third Male and Female finishers in 15 different Age Groups (14 & under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80 & up)
12 days left.Visit offer
Use the code “RECESSgrade” for $5 OFF registration!
Join us for the “Run Like It’s Recess” 5K Run/Walk, 1K Kids Fun Run, and 50-yard Toddler Run! This annual event is hosted by Newcomb Academy PTSA, which serves Newcomb Academy (Grades K – 8), a public school in the Long Beach Unified School District. It’s a school fundraiser and is also a way to promote health and fitness to our children and families. All ages and fitness levels are welcome!
THE COURSE: Flat, fast, and scenic. It takes place at El Dorado Park East in Long Beach, near the train and playground area. If you’re looking to set a PR (personal record) or if your goal is just to finish, this is the perfect course.
- Stay after the race for a complimentary pancake breakfast!
- Top three 5K finishers in each age group receive medals
- All children under 10 yrs old receive a finisher’s medal
- Fun activities for the kids!
227 days left.Visit offer
Use the code “RACESHED” for 15% OFF!
San Diego’s Best Kept DIRTY LITTLE SECRET!
The 5K and 10K
The challenging and unique courses will take you out on the Lake Poway Trail through the foothills around the lake near Blue Sky Ecological Reserve. The 5K is designed to let you pick your pace. Enjoy it as an elite trail runner, as a challenging family run or simply a gorgeous morning nature hike. The 10K adds to this course — with a grueling out-and-back trek (or up-and-down if we’re being honest) into Blue Sky and a quad-burning +10% climb to the Ramona Dam. Take our advice and start training now!
The Kathy Crafts Young Memorial Kids Race
The Kathy Crafts Young Memorial Kids Race kicks off with a warm-up 15 minutes before the race starts and is perfect for kids 7 and under who aren’t ready to tackle the 5K and the mini-runners who want the fun without the competition! The approximately 1/3-mile course follows a trail on the near-side of Lake Poway and finishes in the same spot as the 10K and 5K — so even the kids enjoy all the fun and festivity of the main finish line. Parents are invited to chaperone their children in this race.
- Professionally chip timed
- More than $1,600 in cash awards
- Male and female age division awards
- Age division medals: Top three in each division both male and female; and top three overall
- New 60+ age division
- Punishing one-of-a-kind 10K
- A 5K option for everyone — pick your pace
- Heroes discount for: firefighters, members of law enforcement and active-duty military
- A non-competitive, fun and easy 1/3-mile Kids Race (for children 7 and under)
- Ribbon for all elementary-age participants
- All participants will receive a race shirt and virtual swag
- Exhibit row: Featuring free sports drinks and energy bars for all runners
Use the code “RaceShed2018” for 10% OFF!
BLUEFANG Dogathon 5K & 10k is not just another race, this 5K and 10K is all about the dogs.
We love dogs and even have special categories where dogs can race with their humans. The event is fully chip timed and has age group awards for the 5K’s and 10K and a special TOP DOG awards.
Each pup participant will receive their own BLUEFANG Medal, Bandana and Bib.
Each human particpant will receive their own BLUEFANG Medal, Shirt and Bib.
You don’t have to bring a dog to run in any of the races, but if you do there will be lots of great activities and perks just for them. Stick around for a whole day of dogs BLUEFANG Pet Expo 10am-4pm at the Ventura Beach Promenade Park.
- Free event shirt (gender specific…we want everyone to enjoy their shirts) for all participants (human.)
- Free bandana for all dog participants.
- Free Custom Finishers Medals for all Finishers.
- Flat beautiful oceanfront course and venue.
- Dog Agility
- Vendor Booths with the latest new doggie products
Use the code “BreastGrade” for $5 OFF registration!
Enjoy a great morning of running or walking at the beach on September 16th!!!
Our 6th Annual 5K & 10K courses are perfect for a late summer run or walk. Participants will be running and walking along beaches you will recognize from years of watching Baywatch (don’t worry, we wont tell anyone…)
This year, we have added a 10K to help celebrate Evelyn and her 10 year cancerversary. Evelyn is a breast cancer survivor and the founder of Evelyn’s Breast Friends Forever (BFF) a 501(c)3 non-profit public charity foundation.
Join us for Evelyn’s party and help her help other breast cancer survivors and their families. Our event will spread awareness of breast cancer reconstruction to the community by encouraging men and women to run and walk in their BRA (Breast Reconstruction Awareness) in honor and in memory of those who have been diagnosed with breast cancer.
Awards will be given to “Best Decorated Bra” in town – – so jazz up your bra ( sports bra, lacy bra, any bra) and get sassy!! Guys, we aren’t excluding you on this one either. For example, you may decorate a shirt with a bra on it – – or wear a bra over your shirt – – Be Creative and FUNNN!!!!
79 days left.Visit offer
Use the code “OSCARSgrade” for $5 OFF registration!
Culver City is truly “The Heart of Screenland” so come in costume representing your favorite movie character.
- On Oscar Sunday the stars wont be the only ones getting awards. Run or Walk the Screenland 5K in Culver City on March 4th, 2018 and bask in the glow of the Red Carpet while you claim your awards.
- Start on Culver Blvd and Main Street “The Shortest Main Street in the US.” Run past the Historic Culver Hotel where the Munchkins stayed while filming “The Wizard of OZ” then through Culver Studios for a special backlot tour.
- Dress up as your favorite character and be a part of the show or just enjoy gawking at all the costume contest winners.
272 days left.Visit offer
Use the code “FRIENDSHIPRUN” for $5 OFF registration!
The 18-Mile Friendship Run is the premier training race for the Skechers Performance Los Angeles Marathon.
The 18-mile course consists of two 9-mile loops starting in the Hansen Dam Recreation Area. The course travels along streets that are closed to traffic and, then, crosses the two-mile dam. After the second loop, the run finishes in the park. Water stations and toilets will be available throughout the course, except on the dam. Water stations will be located before the dam and after exiting the dam.