Coupons by FEATURED - 15 results
Use the code “10Miler” for 50% OFF the 10 Mile Challenge!
The 10 Miler is a new addition to the Surfing Madonna 5K/10K. The only 10 mile low tide beach run on the west coast. All participants receive a killer race shirt, beautiful finishers medal, live music at the finish line, $2,000 in prize money for the top 3 male/female winners, a yoga cool down by Prana and much more…
View Discount Offers for the shorter distance events.
- $11,500 in PRIZE MONEY!!
- All participants receive a really cool Surfing Madonna T-Shirt
- Designer finisher medals
- 1K Kids Fun Run
- Dr. Bronner’s Magic Foam Experience
- Zumba Warm Up before race
- Huge Raffle with Insane Prizes!
- Costume & Team Divisions – $4,000 Cash Awards
- Parent/Child Division – groovy trophies & sponsor gifts
- Radical proceeds donated back to the community
Moonlight Beach Fest Activities on Race Day:
- Rockin’ beach fest with live music & local food from Whole Foods
- Killer “Science of Surf n Skate” Exhibit by Arnette and Hansen Surf Shop
- Elite SoCal Lifeguard Relay Competition
- Sand Castle Expo
- Kid’s Activity Fun Zone
Use the code “RaceShed30” to take 30% OFF registration!
Ojai Half Marathon 5k 10k is a one loop course along the famous Ojai bike trail and you will run right past Lake Casitas too. A rolling hills course that has something for everyone. Come join the fun! Elite and Advanced runners: This is the one you have been waiting for… Rolling hills of Ojai and Lake Casitas you can really burn it up here and test your early season skills. No whiners or cry babies need apply.
Middle of the pack runners: Beautiful rolling hills of Ojai and the surrounding area that will have you day dreaming about the entire course. Before you know it you will be crossing that finish line with a smile. You will want to get all your friends to join you on this adventure.
Weekend worriers / Beginners / walkers: Sooo…. how do you tackle the hills of Ojai? One step at a time of course. there is a generous 4:00 hour time limit for the half marathon so take your time and enjoy the scenery, all levels of fitness are welcome at our events.
Aid stations and port a potty’s every 1.5 miles along the course.
Use the code “VL15MRCSH” to take $50 OFF registration!
Ragnar Trail Vail Lake – CA, presented by Salomon, will be held October 2-3rd, 2015. Teams will conquer a trifecta of beautiful Southern California trails at this overnight running adventure. With large shady oaks, abundant wildlife, and scenic views of the shimmering lake, it doesn’t get much better!
Vail Lake Resort may only be 7 miles from I-15, nestled neatly in between Los Angeles and San Diego, but you’ll feel like you are on another planet. Vail Lake is secluded from the congestion of Southern California and borders Cleveland National Forest, Agua Tibia Wilderness, and BLM Land. With miles of exquisite trail running terrain, teams will conquer the course under the stars this Fall!
Use the code “RACESHED” to take 15% OFF registration!
Our biggest, baddest, muddiest event ever. You’ll battle mud, fire, ice as you forge your way through 25 obstacles over 5 miles of diverse terrain. Gladiators will climb sheer walls, slither across muddy fields crisscrossed with barbed wire and rocket down a 150 foot water slide into a pool of mud.
You’ll bound through windows of a broken down paintball fortress and scamper across a concrete jungle littered with the remnants of countless battles — among other obstacles — before you conquer the Beast then charge through the finish line hands thrust in the air in glorious triumph proving once and for all you are a GLADIATOR BADASS.
After the event, you’ll celebrate like a Gladiator God and rejuvenate your weary, mud-splattered soul with beer, food and rock’n roll while you share your spoils of victory with fellow Gladiator combatants.
SUPER GLADIATOR – 5 Miles / 25 Obstacles
8:00am (competitive), 8:30am, 9:00am, 9:30am, 10:00am
All Super Gladiators will have blue bibs and must run in their designated wave.
All Super Gladiators will receive a special “Limited Edition” Super Gladiator Medal and Participant Shirt.
GLADIATOR – 3.5 miles / 19 Obstacles
*I’m a Gladiator but not quite ready for Super Gladiator.
10:30am, 11:00am, 11:30am, 12:00pm, 12:30pm
All Gladiator will have black bibs and run in their designated wave.
Each wave consists of both men and women from every age group. You may register for any available wave regardless of your age.
Use the code “RSTENOFF” for $10 OFF registration!
Share your registration with your friends and receive and additional $5 OFF. Total savings of $15!!
That Dam Mud Run is an approximate +5k course beginning and ending at Santa Fe Dam Recreational Facility. The course is partially on paved surfaces and mostly on trails and includes hills, water, professionally built obstacles and over a dozen mud pits. You will get wet and you will get muddy. Be sure to bring towels and a change of clothing.
- That Dam Mud Run imprinted T-Shirt (all pre-registered runners only)
- Custom designed Finisher’s Medal!
- Race Number/bib
- Top of the line RFID race timing system to ensure accurate times only for the 9:00am Timed Individual and 10:00am Timed Team waves
- Single-use timing chip for timed individuals, and 1 for each timed team for the Team Captain
- Awards for top 3 individuals in each age group for timed individuals. Your time starts when you cross the start line not the gun time
- Food and drink at the finish
- Showers to get rinsed off and ready to party
- Changing tents for men and women
- Bag check area (Please leave valuables at home)
- Live Bands for Entertainment in festival area
- Medical support on the course
- Water and porto-o-john facilities on the course
- Customer care booth to answer questions
- Admission into concert and beer garden areas(21 and older only)
Use the code “RaceShed25” to take 25% OFF registration!
Join us in beautiful, sunny Huntington Beach for our annual 8K run and newly added 2K run/walk (DOGS ALLOWED) Dogs are NOT allowed for the 8K race. The 8K starts at 8AM and the 2K starts at 10AM. These are 2 separate timed events! You’ll experience miles of Ocean views that will keep you in awe as you race to the turn-around point and back to the start/finish line. We allow a generous 2 hour time limit, so take your time and enjoy the beautiful scenery! All levels of fitness are welcome at our events. We welcome walkers, mom and strollers. This is a rain or shine event!
All Runners Will Receive:
- Finishing Medals
- Active1 Event T-Shirt (8K ONLY)
- Professionally Timed Events
8K Cash Prizes & Trophies:
- $200 Gift card – 1st Place Men & Women
- $100 Gift card – 2nd Place Men & Women
- $50 Gift card – 3rd Place Men & Women
- Trophies for Male & Female 1st place for age category
2K Cash Prizes & Trophies:
- Trophies for 1st, 2nd and 3rd overall
- Trophies for 1st, 2nd and 3rd overall “small” DOGS under 40 lbs
- Trophies for 1st, 2nd and 3rd overall “large” DOGS over 40 lbs
8K / 2K Race Location:
PCH and Warner Avenue – State Beach parking Lot in Huntington Beach. You will be running on the running/bike path- not Pacific Coast Highway.
Use the code “RaceShed50” to take 50% OFF two great events: Run-Swim-Run or 5K!
This new event celebrates all the wonderful things Long Beach has to offer, Music ( 7 bands and numerous dj’s ), art ( local artists displaying and working on their art), fitness ( a 5k run, swim and Paddle event ), a Volleyball tournament, health ( yoga and boot camp work out area ), interactive kids area, organic food court, farmers market, a farm to table dinner Saturday evening, craft beer and wine garden and an incredible fire show to end the evening. This event benefits a great Long Beach non-profit, Children Today.
*Run, swim, paddle events.
*Sand football tournament
*Beach Volleyball tournament
*Yoga & bootcamp classes
*Organic & traditional beach food court
*Arts & craft vendors
*Sports vendor area
*Saturday night only: VIP Party
*Saturday night only: Burning man & fire show
*Saturday night only: Beach EDM party
*Sunday- Bike Fun Ride.
There will be lots of music with all Long Beach bands!
A large stage on the beach playing everything from Rock and roll, Jazz, Blues, Hip hop, Ska, Irish, Djs, Polynesia
Use the code “RaceGrader” to take 10% OFF the Renegade M3 (Magic Mountain Man) Triathlon.
You spoke and we listened. We’ve scrapped the long course and are bringing back the Olympic/International and Sprint distance events. The Olympic distance triathon participants will be treated to a beautiful calm swim in Castaic Lake. You’ll have a “European Style” bike course with epic views of the local mountains. The bike course starts and finishes at Castaic Lake. The run will travel on paths and roads through the Castaic Lake Recreation Area and has awesome views of the lake.
Finishers will be part of a fabulous celebration that includes post event music and refreshments. All finishers will get a finishers medal and event technical T-Shirt.
1.5K swim | 40K bike | 10K run
0.5 mile swim | 14 mile bike | 3 mile run
Use the code “Shed10” to take 10% OFF registration!
Thank you for joining nearly 2,000 runners, multiple vendors and spectators who are partnering to find a cure for melanoma cancer. Your involvement and support advances our cause as we seek to blot out melanoma cancer! We offer a FREE SKIN CANCER SCREENING to all registered participants the day before the event. Together we can bring hope and healing to thousands of youth and adults affected by melanoma each year.
Free Skin Cancer Screening
For the 8th consecutive year, Dr. William Baugh of Full Spectrum Dermatology is pleased to provide FREE SKIN CANCER SCREENINGS to all registered participants. All screenings will be conducted by doctors in a private medical office setting. Skin Cancer screenings are only offered on Friday, May 2nd, 2014 from 10 am – 6 pm during PACKET/BIB PICK-UP at FULL SPECTRUM DERMATOLOGY – 333 West Bastanchury Road Suite 110, Fullerton, CA 92835. No screenings will be offered during the 5K event.
* Medals will be awarded to top 2 Competitive Division (M/F), Top 3 Overall (M/F) for Open 5k & Top 3 (M/F) for each age bracket (within the Open 3 finishers in each age group
* Disposable Bib/Chip timing will be used
* USA Track & Field Certified Course
* Free Skin Cancer Screening
* iCureMelanoma Tshirt (reg prior to 4/25/14)
* Custom Sport Sack Goody Bag
* Custom Age Bracket Medals
* Finisher Medals
* Samples, Vendor Freebies, Coupons & More
* Raffle Extraordinaire!