America’s Finest City Half Marathon & 5K
Posted on 29/06/2017 by RaceGrader | Comments Off on America’s Finest City Half Marathon & 5K
Sunday, August 20, 2017Register Now!
Use the code “RACEGRADERAFC15” and take $15 OFF registration!
The AFC half Marathon is run on a fast, scenic, point-to-point course. The race starts at the historic Cabrillo National Monument at the tip of Point Loma with its world-renowned vistas of San Diego Bay and the Pacific Ocean, follows scenic San Diego Bay and Harbor Island along the Embarcadero to the Star of India, winds through downtown San Diego and finishes in beautiful Balboa Park.
The America’s Finest City Half Marathon is the third and final race in
the Half Marathon Triple CrownSM Series.
- 40th edition technical fabric, men’s and women’s race T-shirt
- Personalized bib numbers (must be registered by July)
- Exclusive 40th annual reusable bag
- Custom 40th edition, dazzling finisher’s medal
- Transportation to race start
- Support stations throughout course
- Finish line treats including TruMoo chocolate milk, cold water and finisher food bag filled with delicious recovery snacks
- Finish line festival in beautiful Balboa Park with live band, refreshments and local vendors
- New this year! Complimentary Ballast Point beer and Rubio’s chips, salsa and guacamole in the finish line beer garden (ages 21+, must have ID)
- Third and final race in the Half Marathon Triple Crown