America’s Finest City Half Marathon & 5K
Posted on 29/06/2017 by RaceGrader | Comments Off on America’s Finest City Half Marathon & 5K
59 days left.
Sunday, August 19, 2018Register Now!
Use the code “RACESHED18AFC5” and take $10 OFF registration!
The America’s Finest City Half Marathon is run on a fast, scenic, point-to-point course. The race starts at the historic Cabrillo National Monument at the tip of Point Loma with its world-renowned vistas of San Diego Bay and the Pacific Ocean, follows scenic San Diego Bay and Harbor Island along the Embarcadero to the Star of India, winds through downtown San Diego and finishes in beautiful Balboa Park.
LET US TELL YOU ABOUT OUR PERKS:
- Short-sleeve, top-quality, technical fabric shirt
- One complimentary beer in the Ballast Point post-race beer garden
- Reusable shopping bag
- Personalized bib number with ChronoTrack B-Tag
- Support stations throughout course
- Race day gear check
- Transportation to the start line
- Gorgeous finisher’s medal
- Third and final race in the Half Marathon Triple Crown & new SoCal 3×5 series
- Overall and age group awards
- Official transfer policy
- Opportunity to purchase race insurance
- Finisher food bag filled with tasty and nutritious refueling foods at the finish line (including Trumoo Chocolate Milk!)
- Finish line festival with live band, refreshments and celebration
- New! VIP package available