Giro di San Diego
60 days left.
35 miles, 65 miles, 105 miles
Sunday, October 22, 2017Register Now!
Use the code “RACEGRADER17” for $10 OFF registration!
Organizers release new dates for the Giro di San Diego GranFondo and new routes for 2017. Back by popular demand the date has been pushed back 5 weeks to cooler weather, now scheduled for late October. The start and finish has moved to Kit Carson Park in Escondido allowing a cooler climb of the Mt Palomar, now positioned only 20 miles from the start. New for this year is a feature route that includes the Mesa Grande, a serene and picturesque loop.
- Breakfast and Coffee at the start
- 17 Uniformed Police, CHP, and Sheriffs
- Closed Road at Lake Wohlford Dr.
- 6 Fully stocked Rest Stops
- 2 Water Stops
- Over 2500 lbs of Ice on the Course
- Chip Timed Route
- Palomar Mt. King & Queen of the Mountain
- 4 Mechanics out on the Road
- 4 SAG Vehicles
- 12 Course Marshals and Traffic Control
- 160 Fantastic Volunteers!
- Post Ride Party with
- Italian Lunch
- Live Band
- Beer Garden
- Free 15 minute Message
- Finisher Medals