Kaiser Permanente Thrive Half Marathon & 5K
Posted on 15/09/2017 by RaceGrader | Comments Off on Kaiser Permanente Thrive Half Marathon & 5K
Sunday, November 04, 2018Register Now!
Use the code “RACEGRADER18” for 15% OFF registration!
The Kaiser Permanente Thrive Half Marathon and 5K returns to San Diego for its 2nd year! Benefiting Make-A-Wish® San Diego, this event encourages the community to Thrive! We can do this together by staying active, eating healthy, living well and giving back.
**Point-to-Point Fast Course**
**Benefit Make-A-Wish® San Diego**
**Charity Runner Benefits**
**Expo featuring local Health Food vendors**
**Post-Race Live Band**
**Shuttle Transportation Return to Start Line**
- Point-to-Point Half Marathon: Begin at Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center –> Run to finish at Ski Beach in Mission Bay
- 5K: Scenic loop course around Crown Point; same finishing point as Half Marathoners!
- Kids Run: Get the kids involved in a fun course throughout Ski Beach Park
- Expo: You are invited to the post-race Thrive Expo at Ski Beach. Runners, spectators, friends, and family are encouraged to venture into this area after the race. Join us for music, food, and a great way to celebrate thriving.
- Official Event Race Tek T-shirt
- Official Chip Race Timing
- Professional Photos on Course
- Finisher Medal
- Award Winner Prizes
- Access to Thrive Expo
- Discounted Road Runner Sports Shopping Access
Charity: Run to benefit Make-A-Wish® San Diego! Help us progress our vision to grant the wish of every child diagnosed with a critical illness. Join Kaiser Permanente Thrive Half Marathon and 5K as a Charity Runner to receive special Charity Runner benefits. Donate today upon registration check-out.
Donate today to show your support for Make-A-Wish® San Diego on Race Day!