San Diego Half Marathon
19 days left.
Register before this event sells out!
Sunday, March 11, 2018Register Now!
Use the code “RACESHED10” to take $10 OFF registration!
The San Diego Half Marathon & 5K celebrates the beauty and uniqueness of San Diego while raising money to help local, community charities. The San Diego Half Marathon has been designed to carry runners over a spectacular, scenic course through one of the world’s most beautiful cities! The route for the half marathon begins at Petco Park under the Omni Sky Bridge, winds its way through downtown San Diego to Harbor Drive with great views of San Diego Bay, makes it way through Liberty Station and passes the Marine Corps Recruit Depot (MCRD), then goes up Washington Street through Mission Hills and into Hillcrest. The last few miles head downhill adjacent to Balboa Park with a big finish on 5th Avenue, featuring a “Celebrate San Diego” Gaslamp Block Party, complete with a live jumbotron!
- Experience our signature scenic Half Marathon Course that showcases San Diego!
- FREE Bib Personalization for your name or short message (available until Feb 1st)
- Collectible ‘San Diego-themed’ Finisher’s Medal
- Official San Diego Half Marathon Technical Running Shirt – offered in both Unisex and Women’s sizing
- Official San Diego Half Marathon Gear Bag
- Fresh Water at Every Water Station
- FREE Real-Time Runner Tracking – available to friends online to get updates as you race at no additional charge
- Live Jumbotron at the Finish