Coupons by RaceGrader - 474 results
Use the code “RaceGrader” for $5 OFF registration!
Are you ready to go the distance? Challenge yourself to virtually run the length of Los Angeles’ iconic river from the Simi Hills to Long Beach’ RMS Queen Mary. The LA River has diverse surrounding and so will your virtual run/walk. As you make your way you’ll have the opportunity to earn special badges and custom tags to adorn and customize your finisher medal. Finally, reward yourself with a hard earned challenge finisher’s medal from Southern California’s own Elevation Culture.
You have a 2 month window from July to September to conquer the 51, 102, or 172 mile options either solo, or as a team (172 mile relay). You better get going!
All participants receive:
- LA River Challenge T-Shirt (Men’s or Women’s)
- Finishers Medal (+ 1-4 special achievement tags)
- LA River Challenge Sticker
- GU Energy Shot (various flavor)
- Printable Bib & Finisher Certificate
WHO DOES THIS BENEFIT?
A portion of every registration will be donated to the Friends of the Los Angeles River (FOTLAR). In addition, you can opt to make an additional donation to Friends of the Los Angeles River during registration.
77 days left.Visit offer
Use the code “HomeRun10” for 10% OFF registration!
No doubt the endurance scene has shifted dramatically over the last three months so we’d like to do our small part to help bring the running community together, virtually for now. We miss seeing all of your smiling faces and until that can happen again, we want to see your photos and watch your miles accumulate. We bring you the Stadium to Stadium Challenge to stay fit, one month at a time.Have you ever wondered what it would be like to run from baseball stadium to baseball stadium? Can’t say we have, but it sounds intriguing. While we await a baseball season (will it happen?), here’s your opportunity to virtually journey from Stadium to Stadium with this exciting new 32-day challenge. You can run, walk, hike anywhere you want or use a treadmill, elliptical or stair climber, just log the miles. You have 32 days to finish the total distance you select.REGISTRATION INCLUDES
- Entry to the 32-Day Stadium to Stadium Virtual Challenge
- Super soft Stadium to Stadium™ comfort tee in men’s or women’s cut
- A baseball themed Stadium to Stadium™ Beverage Cooler
- Log your daily activity
- Personal page displays your daily and cumulative activity, mileage, time and pace
- Map tracking of your progress
- Downloadable custom race bib
- Challenge leaderboard
- Access to our Stadium to Stadium™ community on Facebook.
- Downloadable Finisher’s Certificate
7 days left.Visit offer
Use the code “RaceShed” for 10% OFF registration!
This Presidential Race is to honor our veterans, celebrate this AMAZING country and set an example that no matter what political beliefs we have, we can ALL get along, respect one another and be on the same team!
This Virtual Run is unique because you get to CHOOSE YOUR MEDAL! Either a HUGE Trump or Biden Collectors Finisher’s Medal! Your selection will be private.
You will have until Inauguration Day (January 20, 2021) to complete your race and we encourage all participants to be supportive of everyone taking on this virtual race!
Entry Price: $36 and includes the following:
– HUGE Trump or Biden Finisher’s Medal
– 2020 Historical Election Bib Number
– TRUMP or BIDEN Car Magnet
– Virtual Goody Bag
– FREE bottle of KOIA plant-based protein drink
– FREE Honey Stinger Waffle for fuel for your run
– Posted Results showing all participants
– Prizes for best photos
– Free shipping (domestic shipping only)
A portion of the proceeds will benefit veterans with disabilities!
111 days left.Visit offer
Use the code “TOUGH” for $5 OFF registration!
12 Days of Tough Topanga. June 15th – June 26th.
Hike, run, or race the brutal course to earn the 2020 Tough Topanga Solo Run medal and be eligible for official results.
Match the Tough Topanga’s 1,100 feet of vertical gain on a trail, over any distance, for the Tough Topanga Solo Vert Run medal.
HOOKED-UP GOODIE BAGS
- FINISHER MEDALS by TOPANGA ARTIST
- SWEET SHIRT or TANK for MEN or WOMEN
- TOUGH TOPANGA BANDANA or TRUCKER HAT
- TOUGH TOPANGA CINCH BAG
- TOUGH TOPANGA STICKER
- POSTCARD by TOPANGA PHOTOGRAPHER
- 1st – $500 / 2nd – $300 / 3rd – $200
- $150 “DOWNHILL FLYER” BONUS
- AGE GROUP WINNER GIFT CARDS
- “BEAT the RD” 2021 COMP ENTRY
- “Tie the RD” SHOE GIVEAWAY
- VERT MONSTER TRUCKER HATS
- RACE #1 of the BULLDOG TRAIL SERIES
Use the code “SWIM2020” for $5 OFF + a FREE mimosa!
Are you ready to challenge yourself with an open water swim? Try out our NEW 1-Mile Swim! This event features a refreshing swim in the Pacific Ocean alongside the shores of Hermosa Beach. Choose to compete in our Swimsuit Division or in our Wetsuit Division. Registration includes an exclusive t-shirt and medal! Register for the 1-mile swim today!
The Hermosa Beach 1-Mile Pier Swim is fun for everyone! It’s the perfect activity for the master swimmer, and the perfect challenge for the amateur swimmer. After the race, join your family and friends and enjoy Mimosas in Hermosa, lunch on the Strand or spend the day at the beach!
$5 OFF + free mimosa
Use the code “RACESHED10” for 10% OFF registration!
New trails, new distances! Rock It in Caspers Wilderness Park for 12K or 30K tough and technical miles!
- Date: Saturday, May 16, 2020.
- 30K start: 8:00
- 12K start: 8:30
- Awards: 10:30 AM for 12K and 11:30 AM for 30K (subject to change)
- Inclusions: Awesome custom race medal for all participants, high quality t-shirt, race photos, post-race snacks and sandwiches for 30Kers
- Prizes: Top 3 overall men and women finishers in the 12K and 30K race receive special awards and prizes.
- Age group awards three deep in the following categories: 9 and under, 10-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+
- Location: Caspers Wilderness Park 33401 Ortega Hwy, San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
- We are a paper-cupless race. Every participant is required to carry his/her own water or container for water. There will be 3 refill stations on the 12K and 5 on the 30K course with water and sports drink. We DO NOT USE PAPER CUPS on our courses.
Use the code “LIBRARY” for 10% OFF registration!
The Breentwood Run is being held on Sunday, May 31st in the Brentwood neighborhood of West Los Angeles. The event is a 5K and 10K Run and Walk, a fun Kids Run, and a Pet Dog parade. The course is flat and fast and the event is chip timed. There is prize money for the fastest team of 5 in the 5K Run. Male and Female. A giant expo, finishers medal and run shirt await finishers.
53 days left.Visit offer
Use the code “RaceGrader” for 10% OFF registration!
NEW LOCATION, NEW CONCEPT, YOU’RE GOING TO LOVE IT!
Join us for our 9th Annual St. Paddy’s Day event at its new location: Heritage Hill in Murrieta, CA! This is now a (some paved/mostly wide trail) 5K TRAIL RUN with spectacular 360˚ views. Because it is a trail run, there are multiple start waves: 8am | 8:30am | 9am | 9:30am. Be sure to sign up in the same wave as your friends and family!
This is a totally do-able mixture of paved road and wide trail! You will make your way from the start line straight to the crest of Heritage Hill then frolic about the perimeter enjoying the magnificent 360˚ views. Wind your way to the finish line and finisher’s festival at the very top of the hill where you will be awarded with a well-deserved lucky green drink of choice (21+), dance party, endless frolicking, giveaways, and more views than you can possible handle!
Race entry includes chip timing, t-shirt or tank, green drink of choice (21+), themed race bib, and a lucky finisher’s medal at the end of the rainbow!
If you are under 21 or do not drink, non-alcoholic options will be available! All ages welcome but strollers and wheeled devices will not be allowed on the course. Spectators welcome!
This is a challenging, but totally do-able paved and wide trail run; think of it like a beautiful Sunday morning hike…. with benefits!
FUN RACE FEATURES!
FREE green drink of choice (21+)
FREE t-shirt or tank
Lucky finisher’s medal at the end of the rainbow
Non-alcoholic options for those under 21 or who do not drink
Challenging yet totally do-able paved and wide trail run or walk
Lots o’ goodies & prizes
Official after-party at The Shamrock Irish Pub & Eatery, Murrieta, voted the #1 Irish Pub in CA! Show your bib for 10% off your entire bill! Starts at 11am until whenever – all ages!
Use the code “RaceShed2020” for 10% OFF registration!
Join approximately 8,000 participants, spectators and volunteers at the Los Alamitos Race on the Base on February 21st & 22nd! The event is held on the runways at the Joint Forces Training Base in Los Alamitos and features helicopters, planes and military vehicles with music throughout the course.
Events: 5K/10K Run, 10K Wheelchair/Handcycle, Glow Run, Jr. Reverse Triathlon, Reverse Triathlon
Awards for top three male and female finishers of 5K Run, 10K Run/Wheel/Handcycle, and Reverse Triathlon (Wave 1) will be presented at the event. All finishers in each event will receive a Race on the Base finisher medal.
With your race registration you will receive:
- Technical race shirt (long sleeve)
- Race bib with professional chip timing (except Glow in the Dark Donut Run)
- Glow in the Dark Donut Run – glow necklaces/bracelets/donut
- Finisher medal (you must complete your race)
- Events & activities for all ages
- Music throughout the course
- Free race clinics
- 100% flat & fast course on the JFTB runways
- Military helicopters & vehicles on display
- Health & Fitness 2-day Vendor Expo
Use the code “RACEGRADER20” for 20% OFF registration!
You’re out there…on a point-to-point course…surrounded by beauty…on a 100-year old road!
Welcome to the Ridge Route Ultra, a premier ultra trail race run along the historic Old Ridge Route Road!! Built in 1915, to connect Bakersfield with Los Angeles, the Ridge Route has a special place in California history. Runners can now re-trace the steps that brought the goods to market.
Participants will experience some of the most scenic, untouched landscape as they descend from Quail Lake in Gorman, California to Castaic Lake. The majority of the course is on National Forest lands on roads closed to the public. Enjoy the scenery and test your focus and speed on the pavement, gravel, and dirt of this 100-year old road.
Across the ridges of the the San Gabriel Mountains, runners will behold panoramic vistas of the Los Padres National forest to the West, pass historical landmarks on this famous motorway, and gaze down onto beautiful Castaic Lake. You’ll climb over 2,800’ on the net-downhill course, run on some of the original road’s brickwork, and stop at aid stations where travelers rested a century ago.
The Ridge Route Ultra features two distances: a 50k Ultra and a 25k Trail Run. The Ridge Route Ultra is a fundraiser for the Ridge Route Preservation Organization, working to protect and preserve the 1915 Ridge Route.
At the end of your journey, we’ll have warm cooked food with a beer garden to enjoy, too. Your family and friends are invited to celebrate, as well!
Official Finisher Trucker Hat
Historic Finisher Plaque or Medal
Vintage Race Shirt
Mostly Closed Course
Fully-stocked Aid Stations
Expert Volunteer Help
Professional Chip Timing
On-Point Course Markings
1st Class Medical Support
Hot Cooked Meal