Coupons by Cycling - 10 results
Use the code “RACE” for $10 OFF registration!
Join Team NPF Cycle in Coronado for a Life Free of Psoriatic Disease!
Team NPF Cycle in Coronado has three route options available for riders of all fitness levels: a 10 mile route completely on bike paths that kids can enjoy as well as adults; a 20 mile route which is a slightly more challenging ride; and, finally, a 60 mile route for the more experienced rider. All routes are fully supported with rest stops, ride marshals and SAG. After the ride, enjoy lunch, beer garden and music.
Routes: Click here for route maps
10 Mile – Completely on bike trail, very family friendly
20 Mile – Mostly on bike trail, family friendly
60 Mile – Combination of bike trail, bike lanes and road shoulders
Use the code “RaceGrader2022” for 10% OFF registration!
Music l Beer Garden l Food l Expo
Take in the breathtaking views of Oceanside, Carlsbad, Encinitas, Solana Beach, and Del Mar!
An experience for everyone
Join riders of all levels and ages while experiencing the best of Southern California beaches and surf towns as you ride routes of 100, 50, 25 on historic Highway 101, or enjoy our family ride on the San Luis River Trail (15 or 7 miles).
It’s not a race, it’s a ride!
Bike the Coast brings together first time riders, experienced groups and everything in between. Enjoy San Diego’s beautiful coastline and celebrate right on the water in Oceanside at the post race party.
Convenient start and finish.
Everything starts and finishes on the beach at the spectacular venue of the Oceanside Pier with food, craft beer, live music, expo shopping and fun.
124 days left.Visit offer
Use the code “RACEGRADER2022” for 10% OFF registration!
Join us on May 21, 2022 for the 15th Annual San Diego Century! Take on one of 3 beautiful courses for a challenging and rewarding cycling experience on San Diego’s most scenic routes 33, 67 or 102.5 miles.
Use the code “RACEGRADER2020” for 10% OFF registration!
Come out and experience Orange County’s best bike ride! The Saddleback Spring Classic Gran Fondo has a ride distance for you no matter what your experience or fitness level may be. You’ll enjoy the best of what Orange County has to offer while “Pedaling to Cure Pediatric Cancer”. All participants will get an amazing finisher’s medal and event T-shirt to memorialize your day, with an option to upgrade to a one of a kind event cycling jersey.
With five routes to choose from, you can select the best course for your ability. All of the courses will provide you a day to remember with fully-stocked rest stops supplied with snacks, gels, bars, carbohydrate/electrolyte drinks and water to keep you fueled and energized.
Once back to the finish all participants will be treated to a post race meal and an ice cold brew. Did your ride work up a thirst? We’ll have an option to purchase an ice cold beer at the finish line too with all of the money going to the Pediatric Cancer Research Foundation.
- 100-Mile Gran Fondo – Participants will really have the best of all courses with a trip through Santiago Canyon before traveling through Rancho Santa Margarita on their way to San Juan Capistrano and then a beautiful trip down the coast to San Clemente and the turnaround at San Onofre State Beach. This course has approximately 5100 feet of elevation.
- 50-Mile Gran Fondo – Participants will enjoy the same trip through Santiago Canyon as the 100-miler but make a turn onto the old 1984 Olympic Bike Course and travel around Mission Viejo before heading back to the finish. This course has approximately 3200 feet of elevation.
- Spring Classic Metric Half Century (35-Miles) – Participants will get to enjoy the amazing views of Saddleback Mountain while riding through Santiago Canyon with a quick turn for home; all of the glory with a shorter distance. This course has approximately 2300 feet of elevation.
- Easy Breezy 15 Mile – The perfect combination of flat and short, this course has less than 700 feet of elevation.
- Kids 1-mile Ride – Kids 5-10 years old can get a positive riding experience with this loop around Irvine Valley College. Get them started young on a healthy lifestyle with this fun event.
- Tiny Tike Bike Course – Just learning to ride? This is for kids with a push bike or training wheels. A fun closed course with twists and turns to build kids bike handling skills.
This year, Renegade Racing has partnered with the Pediatric Cancer Research Foundation (PCRF) to host this event as part of the Reaching for the Cure Run and Ride Weekend. A portion of each participant’s registration fee will go to help find a cure to pediatric cancer. Do you want to do even more for PCRF? Start a fundraising campaign and you can win amazing prizes!
Use the code “RaceGrader” to take 15% OFF.
Come join us for the first ever Temecula Spandex Stampede Cycling GranFUNdo. Not your typical fondo as we look to generate an event of good times with some great people. With the two options of a 100 km & 50 km route through scenic wine country this isn’t your typical death march fondo. We look forward to having everyone together after the ride where we will provide post ride lunch, live music, free yoga, expo, and all around good times with everyone where the wine will be flowing.
Sign up soon as we will cap this event at 350 entrants.
Use the code “RACEGRADER2022” and take 10% OFF registration.
SAN DIEGO’S FAVORITE CYCLING EVENT!
You will be cheered into the finish line, awarded your medal, and ushered into enjoy the Fantastic Finish celebration with live music, bike valet, Special Guest speakers, Italian Pasta Fest, Beer Garden, and a well-deserved massage. Open to all levels of cyclists with 4 Route Options: 101, 60, 34, 20 Miles. No matter which your distance you choose, you will be Rewarded with the Full GranFondo Experience!
Southern California meets Italy in this celebration of cycling, food, and San Diego’s picturesque water front. Held in beautiful Downtown San Diego, the two-day festival features a mass-start, timed Gran Fondo with 4 route options, timed King and Queen of the Mountain competitions, The Bike & Fitness Expo with guest speakers and bike, health and fitness clinics. Challenging and inspiring routes, outstanding Campagnolo ride support, delicious food on course, followed by an Italian Feast at the Finish.
Use the code “RaceGrader20” to take 20% OFF the 5K or Bike Tour registration! Use the code “KPRELAY” for $80 OFF the Team Relay!!
Welcome to the 7th Annual 2019 Get Fit Festival at the Kaiser Permanente Irvine Medical Center.
We are excited to announce several new additions in 2019. Bring the family, bring friends, but most importantly—be there!
Discover healthy activities you’ll truly enjoy, including:
- 6-Person Relay (36 miles)
- Thrive 5K Fun Run/Walk—Proceeds benefit Special Olympics Southern California
- 30-Mile Bike Tour of Orange County
- Games, food, and fun!
RACE START TIMES:
- Bike Tour starts @ 8:00am
- 5K Fun Run/Walk starts @ 8:30am
- Relay Challenge starts @ 9:00am
Use the code “RACEGRADER2022” for 10% OFF registration!
WELCOME TO THE GIRO DI SAN DIEGO “THE PALOMAR GRANFONDO”!
The giro is known for having challenging and picturesque routes, outstanding ride support, delicious food on course and a post-ride party! Southern California meets Italy at the Giro di San Diego Gran Fondo, a celebration of cycling and food. Held in beautiful Escondido, CA.
The Epic 1 day ride: June 11th, 2022
- 95 Mile MESA GRANDE CENTURY – GranFondo with Palomar
- 56 Mile PALOMAR METRIC CENTURY – GranFondo with Palomar
- 32 Mile – Medio Fondo
- 20 Mile – Piccolo Fondo
30 – Day Cycling Challenge: May 13 – June 11, 2022
Climbing Challenge – Earn achievement pins at 10,000 ft / 25, 000 ft / 50,000 ft / 100,000 ft
Distance Challenge – Earn achievement pins at 250 mi / 500 mi / 750 mi / 1000 mi
All participants of the 30-Day Cycling Challenge will receive a commemorative bib, free t-shirt, a medal and have access to the custom website to track their progress. All ride data must be uploaded within 24 hours of the ride. Website coming soon.
Palomar Metric Century Option with Palomar Climb
Epic Mesa Grande Century including Palomar Mt
Fantastic Rest Stops, SAG, & Mechanical Support
Free Massage & BBQ Lunch Included
Beer, wine, great food and live entertainment
Timed routes and KOM / QOM championship on Palomar Mountain
4 Route Distances
Medal for all finishers
Use the code “RaceShed” to take 20% OFF registration!
Come be a part of the Bike MS Bay to Bay Tour and get ready for the ride of your life. Whether you’re new to Bike MS or ride every year, together we will raise money, have fun, and make a difference in the lives of people living with MS.
We offer 3 route options, each with a combination of beautiful coastal scenery, outstanding people and of course, a great cause. Whichever ride you choose, it will be the most rewarding journey you’ll ever make. Choose 25, 100 or 150 miles over 1 or 2 days. Register today!
Use the discount code “RACESHED” (ALL CAPS) to take 15% OFF registration.
With 3 distance options, the Reaching for the Cure Bike Tour provides a fun variety for everyone. The 15-mile Fun Course is a flat, serene route along Irvine streets and bike paths. The more challenging 35-mile Route will travel through the beautiful canyons and valleys of Santiago Canyon. The 50-mile Long Course will wind its way into parts of Mission Viejo including roads from the 1984 Olympic cycling course.
- The 15-mile Fun Course will not have any rest or fluid stations.
- The 35-mile Bike Tour will have 2 water-aid stations, located at 10.5 miles and 25.8 miles into the ride.
- The 50-mile Bike Tour will have 3 fluid-aid stations, located at 10.5 miles, 26.5 miles and 39.3 miles into the ride.
The fluid aid stations will have water, carbohydrate/electrolyte solution, gel, fruit and a limited number of extra bottles that participants can take with them on their bikes.