Alhambra Pumpkin Run
Posted on 02/10/2018 by RaceGrader | Comments Off on Alhambra Pumpkin Run
Sunday, October 28, 2018Register Now!
Use the code “PumpkinRun2018” for 10% OFF registration!
Register to run or walk in our 5th annual Alhambra Pumpkin Run and experience the feeling of being on Main Street without any cars and running through the pavement of Downtown Alhambra with music, your fellow Pumpkees and a lot of fun!
Our annual Halloween Festival constists of so much goodness you’ll need a few hours to do it all! Dance with our band, compete in our annual Hallowscream Costume Contest, Trick-or-Treat on Main Street, shop with our local produces at our weekly Farmer’s Market and so much more!
- Opening ceremonies for the 5K run/walk begin at 7:30am on 2nd Street and Main Street
- Free and fun festival for the entire family!
- Trick-or-Treating at businesses on Main Street in Downtown Alhambra beginning at 12pm
- Live entertainment including a band, dance performances and DJ
- Certified Alhambra Farmer’s Market
- Annual Downtown Alhambra Hallowscream Costume Contest
- Kids Zone including petting zoo, bouncers, pumpkin patch and carnival games
- Bag check (Donation made to local Girl Scout Troop) open during the entire event
- Annual Homebrew Beer Contest sponsored by Ohana Brewery
- Annual Pumpkin Pie making contest
- Halloween fun characters and photobooth
- Local craft vendors
- Beer Garden: Each runner will receive 1 complementary beer drink ticket for 21+ runners only – Sponsored by: Ohana Brewery
- Pumpkin Pie making contest – Interested in competing? Sign-up here!