Carrera de los Muertos – San Diego
Posted on 23/06/2016 by RaceGrader | Comments Off on Carrera de los Muertos – San Diego
Sunday, November 04, 2018Register Now!
Use the code “GORACESHED” (ALL CAPS) for 10% OFF registration!
Carrera de los Muertos San Diego is a festive and fun 5k & 10k run that will start and finish Embarcadero Park South in downtown San Diego.
Enjoy a scenic run or walk along downtown’s San Diego Bay and stay to celebrate in the park with mariachi, dancers and comida deliciosa! Join family and friends to remember loved ones that have passed in this rich cultural tradition. You will experience a great sense of community through a little exercise, music, dance, face painting and a lot of fun. Nos vemos en la Carrera de los Muertos!
Stuff We All Get (SWAG):
- Bib and entry to the 5k or 10k
- Soft-Cotton t-shirts for all participants.
- Unique Finisher Medal for all participants.
- Runners Altar to honor loved ones that have passed.
- Post-Event Festival honoring art, music and community.
- Face Painters available race morning. *Limited capacity.
Race Day Schedule:
- 6:00 a.m. – Race Day Registration Opens
- 6:00 a.m. – Pick Up Bibs / T-Shirts
- 7:00 a.m. – 10K Start
- 8:00 a.m. – 5K Start
- 10:00 a.m. – Awards and Enjoy the Festival