Crown City Classic
134 days left.
Thursday, July 04, 2019Register Now!
Take 10% OFF registration. Click “Register Now” and the discount is already built in!
Celebrate 45 years of Coronado’s classic 4th of July Run – one of the most patriotic things you can do on the most patriotic day. Run 12K (7.4 miles) or run/walk 5K (3.1 miles) to kick off your 4th of July festivities! Enjoy the scenic views of the Coronado Bridge along Glorietta Boulevard. Also returning in 2019, try out your speed on the Crown City Mile! Run fast along the parade route right on Orange Avenue as crowds gather for the west coast’s largest 4th of July Parade. Half Mile option is available for the little ones.
- 5:30am – Race Day Registration Opens
- 7:00am – 12K/5K Race Start
- 8:30am – Awards
- 9:15am* – Crown City Mile on Orange (Men’s, Women’s Youth Mile and Kids 1/2 Mile)
- 9:30am* – Crown City Kids 1/2 Mile on Orange
- 10:00am – Coronado Independence Day Parade
*Time subject to change
Perks of Participating
- Kick-start your 4th of July!
- Exclusive 2019 Event Tee
- Commemorative Finisher Medal
- Live Finisher Results
- Age Group Awards
Run easy knowing that the Crown City Classic benefits the Islander Sports Foundation – a non-profit that sustains and funds all Coronado High School sports programs.