Crown City Classic
85 days left.
Saturday, July 04, 2020Register Now!
Use the code RACEGRADER2020 for 10% OFF registration!
The famous Crown City Classic returns for it’s 46th year!
Run 12K (7.4 miles on the 4th of July!), 5K (3.1 miles) or our signature Crown City Mile to kick off your 4th of July festivities this year! Start by running under the American Flag, then enjoy the scenic views of the Coronado Bridge along Glorietta Boulevard! Also, for kids 12 and under is the Crown City Half Mile on Orange. Race the parade route right on Orange Avenue as crowds gather for the west coast’s LARGEST 4th of July Parade!
The Event Timeline *Subject to change*
- 5:30am – Race Day Registration Opens
- 7:00am – 12K/5K/Expo Begin
- 8:30am – 12K/5K Awards
- 9:20am – Crown City Mile on Orange (Men’s, Women’s, and Youth)
- 9:35am – Crown City Kids 1/2 Mile on Orange
- 10:00am – Crown City Mile Awards Ceremony
- 10:00am – Coronado Independence Day Parade
The Perks of Participating
- Kick-start your 2020 4th of July!
- Exclusive Crown City Classic Performance Tee
- Unique Commemorative 4th of July Finisher Medal for EVERY race
- Post-race Expo & Entertainment
- Supported course with water stations and bathrooms
- Free Gear Check & Pre-race Warmup
- Costume Contest!
- Live Finisher Results and Rankings
Run easy knowing that the Crown City Classic benefits the Islander Sports Foundation – a non-profit that sustains and funds all Coronado High School sports programs.