Holiday Running Festival
Sunday, December 12, 2021Register Now!
Use the code “HOLIDAY10” for 10% OFF Registration!
HOLIDAY HALF IS BACK!
5K/10K- Saturday, December 11th
- The 5K and the 10K will be ran separately. Participants will have the opportunity to run both events or pick and choose what they want to do. There will be hot chocolate for everyone and don’t forget your chance to take your family holiday photo at our one of kind holiday backdrop.
Kids Penguin Run- Saturday, December 11th – 10:00 am
- The Penguin Waddle course is 1 mile long and takes runners through the Bonelli Park.
Half Marathon- Sunday, December 12th
- Aid Stations: There will be (6) water stations on-course, set-up approximately every mile to a mile and a half beginning at Mile 2.
- Energy Stations: On-course energy drink of the Holiday Half Marathon and will be available at miles 3/12, 6.5 and 7/8.
- Gels: On-course gel of the Holiday Half Marathon and will be available at mile 9.
Golden Snowflake Challenge: Run the 5K or 10K on Saturday and come back and run the Half Marathon on Sunday. Complete both and get the Golden Snowflake Medal.
Triple Golden Snowflake Challenge: Run the 5K, 10K on Saturday and come back and run the Half Marathon on Sunday and get the Ultimate Triple Golden Snowflake Medal.
The Health & Fitness Expo is located adjacent to the Start/Finish line, at Frank G. Bonelli Regional Park on Saturday and Sunday. Admission is free.