Limited to first 100 registrations
Saturday, May 03, 2014Register Now!
Use the code “Shed10” to take 10% OFF registration!
Thank you for joining nearly 2,000 runners, multiple vendors and spectators who are partnering to find a cure for melanoma cancer. Your involvement and support advances our cause as we seek to blot out melanoma cancer! We offer a FREE SKIN CANCER SCREENING to all registered participants the day before the event. Together we can bring hope and healing to thousands of youth and adults affected by melanoma each year.
Free Skin Cancer Screening
For the 8th consecutive year, Dr. William Baugh of Full Spectrum Dermatology is pleased to provide FREE SKIN CANCER SCREENINGS to all registered participants. All screenings will be conducted by doctors in a private medical office setting. Skin Cancer screenings are only offered on Friday, May 2nd, 2014 from 10 am – 6 pm during PACKET/BIB PICK-UP at FULL SPECTRUM DERMATOLOGY – 333 West Bastanchury Road Suite 110, Fullerton, CA 92835. No screenings will be offered during the 5K event.
* Medals will be awarded to top 2 Competitive Division (M/F), Top 3 Overall (M/F) for Open 5k & Top 3 (M/F) for each age bracket (within the Open 3 finishers in each age group
* Disposable Bib/Chip timing will be used
* USA Track & Field Certified Course
* Free Skin Cancer Screening
* iCureMelanoma Tshirt (reg prior to 4/25/14)
* Custom Sport Sack Goody Bag
* Custom Age Bracket Medals
* Finisher Medals
* Samples, Vendor Freebies, Coupons & More
* Raffle Extraordinaire!