Kaiser Permanente Thrive Half Marathon & 5K
Posted on 15/09/2017 by RaceGrader | Comments Off on Kaiser Permanente Thrive Half Marathon & 5K
Saturday, November 02, 2019Register Now!
Use the code “RACEGRADER20” for 20% OFF registration!
Run with us and THRIVE for Year 3! Benefiting Make-A-Wish® San Diego, this event encourages the communityto Thrive! We can do this together by staying active, eating healthy, living well and giving back. Run 13.1 miles of fast stretches along Friars Road, minor elevation changes, views of Mission Bay along Ingraham Bridge and a finish line with an ocean breeze at Ski Beach in Mission Bay.
- Point-to-Point Fast Course
- Benefit Make-A-Wish® San Diego
- Expo featuring local Health Food vendors
- Post-Race Live Band
- Shuttle Transportation Return to Start Line
- Charity Runner Benefits
- Point-to-Point Half Marathon: Begin at Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center in Kearny Mesa to finish in Mission Bay.
- 5K: Scenic 3.1-mile loop course around Crown Point; same finishing point as Half Marathoners!
- Kids Run: Get the kids involved in a fun course throughout Ski Beach Park
- Expo: live music, food samples, and a great way to celebrate thriving.
- Official Tech shirt
- Finisher Medal
- Official Chip Race Timing
- Professional Photos on Course
- Award Winner Prizes
- Age Group Award Medals
- Access to Thrive Expo
- Discounted Road Runner Sports Shopping Access
Charity: Run to benefit Make-A-Wish® San Diego! Help us progress our vision to grant the wish of every child diagnosed with a critical illness. Register as a Charity Runner upon check-out to receive special benefits. Donate today to show your support for Make-A-Wish® San Diego on Race Day!