Kickin’ Cancer! 5K Run/Walk
Take a step. Make a difference. Get involved.
Sunday, September 14, 2014Register Now!
The 13th Annual Kickin’ Cancer!® 5K Walk/Run & Family Expo is a non-competitive, family-friendly event that brings thousands of like-minded individuals and companies together from around the country for one reason: to kick cancer!”
* Non-competitive 5K Walk/Run along scenic Coral Tree-lined San Vicente Blvd. in beautiful Brentwood, Los Angeles
* The Family Expo with product samples, prizes, entertainment and the Kickin’ Cancer!® Photo Booth
* The Kids’ Corner and Kiddie Fun Run (age 10 & under)
* Individual and Team Fundraising Prizes
* Awards for the Top Female/Male 5K Finishers
* The Kickin’ Cancer!® Tribute Wall to honor and remember all those touched by cancer
KIDDIE FUN RUN
Welcomes children age 10 & under to participate in a run along the official course. Each registered child receives a t-shirt (youth sizes available), race bib and finisher’s prize.
The winning entry from the 2014 T-Shirt Coloring Contest will be the artwork for the 2015 Kids’ T-Shirt.