Los Alamitos Race on the Base
Posted on 30/01/2020 by RaceGrader | Comments Off on Los Alamitos Race on the Base
Saturday, February 22, 2020Register Now!
Use the code “RaceShed2020” for 10% OFF registration!
Join approximately 8,000 participants, spectators and volunteers at the Los Alamitos Race on the Base on February 21st & 22nd! The event is held on the runways at the Joint Forces Training Base in Los Alamitos and features helicopters, planes and military vehicles with music throughout the course.
Events: 5K/10K Run, 10K Wheelchair/Handcycle, Glow Run, Jr. Reverse Triathlon, Reverse Triathlon
Awards for top three male and female finishers of 5K Run, 10K Run/Wheel/Handcycle, and Reverse Triathlon (Wave 1) will be presented at the event. All finishers in each event will receive a Race on the Base finisher medal.
With your race registration you will receive:
- Technical race shirt (long sleeve)
- Race bib with professional chip timing (except Glow in the Dark Donut Run)
- Glow in the Dark Donut Run – glow necklaces/bracelets/donut
- Finisher medal (you must complete your race)
- Events & activities for all ages
- Music throughout the course
- Free race clinics
- 100% flat & fast course on the JFTB runways
- Military helicopters & vehicles on display
- Health & Fitness 2-day Vendor Expo