San Diego International Triathlon (SDIT)
Sunday, June 23, 2019Register Now!
Use the code “RACEGRADER19” for 10% OFF registration.
We are excited to welcome you to the 37th Annual San Diego International Triathlon. This race is one of the longest standing triathlons in the country and hopefully a favorite. There are two courses to choose from an international course and a sprint course, whichever you choose you’re guaranteed a great ride. Both races take place at the Spanish landing Park located on Harbor Drive across from the San Diego International Airport.
This event is competitive and scenic; fun for you, your family and your friends. We look forward to providing you a safe and challenging event. Register now; this race will sell out at least one month prior to race weekend.
Fantastic San Diego Bay Swim, National Monument Ride, and Waterfront Run.
- This is a USAT Sanctioned Triathlon & Aquabike
- Aquabike points awarded for the San Diego Triathlon Series
- Chip Timing (5 splits)
- Tech T-Shirt
- Virtual Goodie Bag
- Continental Breakfast
- New and improved Beer Garden
- Live Band
- On-Line Results
- Finisher Medals
- Awards 3 Deep for International & Sprint Distance
- Points for San Diego Triathlon Series (All individual distances!)