Summer of Mud Run
Saturday, June 16, 2018Register Now!
Use the code “RGMEM20” to take 20% OFF registration!
The Irvine Lake Mud Run is an approximate +5k course beginning and ending at picturesque Irvine Lake. The course is partially on the road and partially on trails and includes hills, water (no contact with lake anywhere), professionally built obstacles and over a dozen mud pits. You asked for even more mud, you got it! You will get wet and you will get muddy. Be sure to bring towels and a change of clothing. COURSE MAP: To view the course map from prior events, click HERE. We update the course for each event and will post the new course map a week or two prior to the event, as we add and build new obstacles and keep changing the course up to keep it fresh and with new surprises!
- Summer of Mud imprinted T-Shirt (all pre-registered runners only)
- Custom designed Finisher’s Medal!
- Race Number/bib
- Top of the line RFID race timing system to ensure accurate times only for the 9:00am Timed Individual and 10:00am Timed Team waves
- Single-use timing chip for timed individuals, and 1 for each timed team for the Team Captain
- Awards for top 3 individuals in each age group in Individual Timed wave only
- – Your time starts when you cross the start line not the gun time
- Fresh Fruit and water at the finish
- Plenty of showers for men and women
- Changing tents for men and women
- Secured bag check area (please do not leave valuables)
- Live Bands for Entertainment in festival area
- Medical support on the course
- Water and porto-o-john facilities on the course
- Customer care booth to answer questions
- Admission into concert and beer garden areas