XTERRA WETSTUITS Mission Bay Triathlon
255 days left.
Sunday, October 15, 2023Register Now!
Use the code “RACEGRADER2023” for 10% OFF registration!
Join us at the birthplace of the sport for the XTERRA Wetsuits Mission Bay Triathlon! In 1974, the first Mission Bay Triathlon was as a run-bike-swim-run event on Fiesta Island by the San Diego Track Club. This is an ON Road Triathlon.
- International Distance – Limited to 200 participants.
- Mini Sprint and Itsy Bitsy Kids Events!
- Chip Timing (5 splits)
- “Official Drink” Sponsor – UCAN
- Technical T-Shirt
- Goodie Bag
- Continental Breakfast
- Beer Garden
- LIVE Band
- Online Results
- Awesome Finisher Medal
- Awards 3 Deep for Triathlon
- Course Info Presentations
- Race Photos Available On-Line
Benefitting Challenged Athletes Foundation: Operation Rebound!
- TRIATHLON: 500 meter swim, 15K bike, and 5K run.
- DUATHLON: 1 mile run, 9 mile bike, 3 mile run
- AQUABIKE: 500m swim, 15k bike
* In 1974, the first Mission Bay Triathlon was as a run-bike-swim-run event on Fiesta Island by the San Diego Track Club.