XTERRA WETSTUITS Mission Bay Triathlon
226 days left.
Sunday, October 11, 2020Register Now!
Use the code “RACEGRADER2020” for 10% OFF registration!
Join us at the birthplace of the sport for the XTERRA Wetsuits Mission Bay Triathlon! In 1974, the first Mission Bay Triathlon was as a run-bike-swim-run event on Fiesta Island by the San Diego Track Club. This is an ON Road Triathlon.
This year, 1600 competitors from around the country will return to Mission Bay to celebrate the triathlon.
- Earn San Diego Triathlon Series points for all individual distances! (Kids and Aquabike included)
- Chip Timing (5 splits)
- Technical T-Shirt
- Goodie Bag
- Continental Breakfast
- Huge Erdinger Beer Garden
- LIVE Band
- 10% off at Road Runner Sports at pre-race expo
- On-Line Results
- Awesome Finisher Medal
- Awards 3 Deep for Triathlon
- Course Info Presentations
- Points for San Diego Triathlon Series for all distances!!
- Race Photos Available On-Line
- SWIM BUDDIES – For new Triathletes that need extra encouragement.
Benefitting Challenged Athletes Foundation: Operation Rebound
- TRIATHLON: 500 meter swim, 15K bike, and 5K run.
- DUATHLON: 1 mile run, 9 mile bike, 3 mile run
- AQUABIKE: 500m swim, 15k bike
* In 1974, the first Mission Bay Triathlon was as a run-bike-swim-run event on Fiesta Island by the San Diego Track Club.