XTERRA WETSTUITS Mission Bay Triathlon
67 days left.
Sunday, October 10, 2021Register Now!
Use the code “RACEGRADER2021” for 10% OFF registration!
Join us at the birthplace of the sport for the 33rd Annual XTERRA Wetsuits Mission Bay Triathlon! In 1974, the first Mission Bay Triathlon was as a run-bike-swim-run event on Fiesta Island by the San Diego Track Club. This is an ON Road Triathlon.
In 2019, 1900 competitors from around the country will return to Mission Bay to celebrate the triathlon.
- International Distance – Limited to 200 participants.
- Mini Sprint and Itsy Bitsy Kids Events!
- Chip Timing (5 splits)
- “Official Drink” Sponsor – UCAN
- Technical T-Shirt
- Goodie Bag
- Continental Breakfast
- Beer Garden
- LIVE Band
- Online Results
- Awesome Finisher Medal
- Awards 3 Deep for Triathlon
- Course Info Presentations
- Race Photos Available On-Line
Benefitting Challenged Athletes Foundation: Operation Rebound!
- TRIATHLON: 500 meter swim, 15K bike, and 5K run.
- DUATHLON: 1 mile run, 9 mile bike, 3 mile run
- AQUABIKE: 500m swim, 15k bike
* In 1974, the first Mission Bay Triathlon was as a run-bike-swim-run event on Fiesta Island by the San Diego Track Club.