SoCalTrail Series – Point Mugu
Saturday, April 01, 2023Register Now!
Use the code “RG15” for 15% OFF registration!
Join us on Saturday, April 1st for our springtime race at Point Mugu State Park: a breathtaking 17k and beautiful 10k trail race. Starting at the Ray Miller Trail, the course ascends 3 miles of ocean-view switchbacks, and drops into Sycamore Canyon before the leg-burning Fireline Trail climb. The short course turns around at the top of Fireline. It’s a fast, fun, and challenging trail race with lots of fun to be had afterwards.
All Point Mugu Runners Get:
- Soft male- or female-cut shirts designed to wear again
- Matching Finisher Medals,
- FREE Course Photos
- Delicious Breakfast
- Post-Race Sports Massage by Vision For Enrichment
- 21+ Beer Garden
- Coffee and/or Hot Cocoa
- DJ Announcers and Music
- Same Day Results (SoCalTrail Series Points)
10k & 17k:
- Age Group Awards
- Overall 1/2/3 Podium Awards